Any company can have well-structured care programs and health services but without the competent workforce to execute them, the company cannot succeed. Pledge Private Duty invests in its personnel through efficient hiring, selection and training. After all, it’s the people that make the company.
We equip our caregivers and clients with state-of-the-art tools that help them in their recovery or health management. The technology that Pledge Private Duty uses enables clients to measure and track their health with the goal to improve their over-all quality of life at home or wherever the setting they maybe.
- Today, you can think about what is lacking in your life. Can you find someone to fill the space? Do you have someone who can address your home care needs?
- You may be battling an illness or nursing an injury at home. Your parent may be undergoing the challenges of transition into old age. Your loved one may be in the middle of a medical treatment and needs help coping with the impact. You, on the other hand, have volunteered to be the primary caregiver and there are times when you could use a break that you usually don’t get. All these issues can be addressed by Home Care. At Pledge Private Duty, this is what we do.
- Pledge Private Duty will bring you just what you require to maintain good health whatever the care setting may be: at home, in the nursing facility, in a senior care home or in an assisted living center. We adjust the way we administer our care programs to the needs of the client and the setting in which they are currently confined in.
- The key focus is to give them what it takes to achieve comfort and a stress-free environment that fosters better health and faster healing. In many ways, our profession has brought changes – good changes – to the lives of the families that we serve. We hope to bring the same benefits to you and your family too. Please think of Pledge Private Duty when you or someone you know is looking for outstanding caregivers through a Home Care agency.
- For inquiries, you may call us at 734-386-6503 or send us a message online.